IOSARN organizes events that showcase outstanding research in these fields. IOSARN events range from conferences, seminar series, film screenings and reading groups to workshops and joint events with other networks and centres.
- Public lecture on marine conservation with visiting KTP fellow, Associate Professor Kartik Shanker
- Day workshop – Rivers, Coastlines, Communities and Sustainability
- Borders, Power and Environmental Futures: India, China and Burma – a free afternoon seminar
- Imagining DiverCity – a film screening and Q&A session
- Like Us, Like Them: Reflecting on Documentary Praxis – a social justice film retrospective
linking innovative and trans-disciplinary research
%d bloggers like this: